About Terrain Multi Role ATV/ QUAD Bike Helmet
The Terrain multi role helmet has been designed to provide suitable protection for riders of ATVs as described in HSE’s Agricultural information sheet 33(rev1) for uses in the working environment. The product is unique and a very innovative multi-purpose helmet, fitted with a variety of accessories.
Feature & Benefits
- Lightweight high impact ABS shell fitted with an EPS liner weighing between 400-500 grams, depending on fitting.
- Fitted with a range of accessories including hearing and face protection.
- Excellent ventilation for air-flow into the helmet.
- The style of the helmet gives good nape and lateral protection from impact.
- The inner visor has a smooth action and in clear and smoked and is approved to EN166.
- Hearing protection to EN352-3 – Helmet mounted ear defender.
- Comfortable 4-point nylon chinstrap for secure fit.
- One size fit helmet, with ratchet size adjustment from 52cm – 62cm
- Product Tested to EN12492:2012 and FS/ATV1
The helmets are available in a range of colours, these include:
- Matt Green
- Hi-Vis Orange/Yellow
Helmet mounted Ear Defender – Attenuation Data
- TH/3 – Terrain ATV/QUAD bike helmet
- VC/B – Pair of black vent covers
- THH – Spare Terrain ratchet harness with sweatband
- MV/1 – Stainless stell mesh visor to EN1731
- CV/1 – Clear polycarbonate visor to EN166
- VC/1 Visor carrier
The Terrain Helmet is also available with customised branding upon request. Please contact us for further details should you require further information.