About Blueray Marine Safety Helmets
The Blueray Helmet is a lightweight Marine Helmet, without the visor it weighs only 560 grams and is extremely comfortable and balanced. The shell is made from carbon composites giving excellent impact protection.
Various accessories, including marine visors, torch attachments, communications and safety goggles are available for this helmet.
The Blueray Helmet is tested making it suitable to be used in challenging environments.
- Water Rescue including Boats / PWC / Hovercraft
- Strong carbon composite shell
- Light high impact resistant liner
- Comfort crown pad with height pads
- Adjustable head straps (52 – 62 cm)
- Two-point chinstrap
- Easy to clean
- Opening around the ears for hearing, protection and /or communications sets
- Studs to fit Marine Visor
- Torch / Camera brackets
The Blueray helmet is tested and conforms to the following standards :
- PAS 028:2002 – Marine Safety Helmet
- EN166:2002 – Industrial Eye Protection